- posted by Mai
- If you're a major DIY bride on a budget, and is looking for beautiful flowers, a new company has bloomed your way. Bloominous offers professional designs, and easy arrangements for your specific needs.
Their ready-made kits will come as fresh as they get, and you'll receive all of the essentials to get you started! As they say, "it's not just flowers - it's the whole look." You may be a little skeptical at first, but they do offer trial kits before you commit. Check out some of their kits below, and see if it's right for you. You can even build your own.
I love how all of these collections are different, and my favorite has to be the Party Pop Collection for its modern touch. The coral and peachy colors are perfect for a Spring time wedding and stands out nicely from a grey and white background.
I hope you give this a try, but don't tackle it on your own. Get your bridesmaids or family members involved, and make it a fun day. I can totally see this as a bottomless mimosas and brunch gathering. Have fun and enjoy. If you need more inspiration to bloom your own collection, check out more Bouquets on our Memory Journalists Pinterest page.
- posted by Mai
- Happy Easter! Don't let this gusty wind slow you down from planning an Easter-themed wedding. As long as the sun is out, your wedding day may get even brighter with shades of pastels, and an ombre of tulip arrangements. But, that's not the only thing I want to share with you this weekend. Many ideas can stem from this holiday, so see what will spark your interest, and lead you to a successful Easter-themed wedding.
Here are some images I came across that made this holiday more than just hunting for eggs!
Of course, nothing beats a bridesmaids party like Kristen's below. Her vintage-themed, wedding in the woods was a big hit, and we loved capturing every moment. The bridesmaids pastel dresses were cute and feminine, and having the sweaters added a modesty touch. This vintage theme can fit right into the Easter holiday. Adding shades of pink can also soften the entire theme.
- Now check out this centerpiece! Tulips are my favorite because you can choose from a wide range of colors, mix and match, or keep it simple. They are quite refreshing to look at, and at the same time, adds a classy touch to an Easter-themed wedding. Make it a centerpiece, or use it for bouquets.
Photo Courtesy: Beautiful Bridal
- We're getting more elaborate here with egg and calligraphy place cards. There's something very attractive about this idea, and we love it.
Photo Courtesy: Southern Weddings
- Why not throw in an egg hunt for your guests? This is perfect for guests with children, too. Little baskets can be handed out and you can let your guests fill them up with whatever they find. A great idea to also replace extra wedding favors.
Photo Courtesy: Hostess With The Mostess
- As basket favors go, this one caught my eye because it's just too cute. It can be an open snack for the road, or right after dinner if they are just feeling sweet!
Photo Courtesy: Martha Stewart Weddings
- To top things off, an Easter-themed wedding wouldn't be one without an Easter cake! How clever is this tiered lump of goodness by Brandy Waterfall Holland.
Photo Courtesy: Cuuradine Barns