- posted by Natalie
- I have been friends with Kristy and Adam since our college days at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. We were all Civil Engineering majors and had many classes together. Kristy and I were also roommates during college! They were married in June of 2009 and just welcomed their first son in August. Kristy and Adam decided on the Pottery Barn Kids Row Your Boats theme for the nursery and that quickly became the theme of her baby showers as well!
In June, Kristy's mom and sister hosted a baby shower at Catte Verdera Country Club in Lincoln, California. There were so many wonderful details, I couldn't help but snap a few photos!
These were the amazing centerpieces! I loved that they incorporated the boats, animals, sand, and shells into the decor.
- Guests were invited to write Kristy, the mom-to-be, a note with advice. Don't you love the message in a bottle idea!
- And what is a baby shower without a few stuffed animals! These guys added some smiles to the room as they watched over the festivities from the fireplace mantel. And check out that diaper cake!
- Kristy's aunt made these tableclothes to match the nursery decor!
- The yummy chocolate cake!
- Not only did Kristy receive some awesome gifts, she also got a lot of advice from the moms in the room! It's amazing how much a little baby needs!
- After the festivities, I snapped a few group shots! The top photo is Kristy with her sister, grandma, mom, and aunt. The bottom photo is Kristy with her mother-in-law, sisters-in-law, sister, and mom.
- Then I headed outside to snap a few more photos. Top left - Kristy, me, and our college roommate, Stephanie. Top right - Kristy, me, and our friend, Amy. Bottom left - Kristy and her sister, Sandy. Bottom right - Kristy and her friend, Jen. Don't you just love Kristy's dress!
- It was a great baby shower with an awesome group of women celebrating Kristy and Adam's soon-to-be baby!