- posted by Jennifer
- Selfie this, selfie that. The evolution of selfies have taken over for the past few years, and within a short time, the wave has grown larger with the infamous Selfie Stick.
From tween to teens, and young adults, the wave has slowly reached the older generation as well. Parents, and grandparents have learned how to utilize this device and they aren't completely shy about it either, especially when rocking the selfie stick with their kids. So, why not join in on the fun, and be the cool parent you were meant to be with a selfie stick!
Here's How To Save Memories of Your Kids:
1.Let the Kids Take Over: Kids enjoy these cool gadgets, and if you let them take control, they are more likely to take photos with you instead of running away. Well, they might run away at some point to take their own photos, too. I know some of my friends with teenagers that go wild for these things, but wouldn't that be a change of pace? It's nice to know they enjoy time with you, and you're not totally boring.
- 2.Road Trips: Having the selfie stick on board is a plus when documenting your road trips. Kids are totally into car selfies, and you can take several throughout your trip. They don't always have to be inside the car either. Once you've pulled over for a break, snap a quick one outside on the car! It's a great way in preserving your travels while tagging each other on social media.
- 3. The Outdoors: This one is really fun when you're out and about and find some really cool sights. Whether you're hiking, setting up a campfire, spotting an animal, or just relaxing at the beach, these make great selfie shots without disturbing the peace. See how easy it is - mother nature at its best!
- 4. Sports: The extendable selfie can get amazing shots when your kids are out in the field. It can be almost comparable to a professional shot if you use it the right way. It's probably best to use it on the sidelines or lower level seating so you're not blocking the crowd. And be sure your arena allows them inside the venue. It's exceptional for outdoor sports like track, in which you can capture these amazing angles and back shots when your kid is preparing to run!
- 5. Family Events: What better way to preserve memories than doing it yourself (DIY). Capture family group photos with the selfie stick in hand at family events. It's so much easier sending the photos to each other as well, and an easy way to make memories.
- If you would like to read more about The Memory Journalists selfie stick, check out our product details and buy now!